whats your fav cigaretye?

yeah uhhhh. Thanks for the lecture, but we're old enough to make our own decisions, thank you. If we smoke, then whatev....it's our choice. how many of you that replied are actually even old enough to buy cigs? (other than you Prinny, we know)

Two people mentioned pride? WTF? no one ever said it makes us proud. If you smoke because it makes you proud, because you think you're cooler.......then you're a total tool.

its not cool its nasty to me. think of all the m0ney u could save by not smoking. but if u wanna do it then go ahead

i dont smoke, never will, never have, simple as!

or am i lying . . . . . ?!

Last edited:
Battles said:
its not cool its nasty to me. think of all the m0ney u could save by not smoking. but if u wanna do it then go ahead

but think of all the sex and drugs and parties and sex i get now because i smoke!!!

satisfying on so many levels

Battles said:
but if u wanna do it then go ahead

Thank you, so why do you people continue to nag us?

Damnnit this isn't even the point of this thread. Whatever, I don't have to defend my actions/choices to a bunch of kids who aren't even old enough to legally buy cigs. Jesus you people are starting to sound like my ***** ex girlfriend.

mukeliller said:
but think of all the sex and drugs and parties and sex i get now because i smoke!!!

satisfying on so many levels

You Said "Sex" Twice.... :wtf:

tank said:
Thank you, so why do you people continue to nag us?

Damnnit this isn't even the point of this thread. Whatever, I don't have to defend my actions/choices to a bunch of kids who aren't even old enough to legally buy cigs. Jesus you people are starting to sound like my ***** ex girlfriend.
tank! :lol: i didnt actually see what brand you enjoy..

sryy for the dp

when i used to smoke, i would steal my dads malboro lights. because we live out on long island, he would go out eat to the montauk end and go to the indian reservations. it was tax free so he would get like 5 cartons (not the single packs) and bring them home.

then when i got old enough to purchase them on my own at 18, i smoked reds.

now i dont smoke at all unless i am HIGHLY stressed but that happens ever so rarely. ive been about 2+ years

Back