Whats your fav. Mario character?

Zombielord

WiiChat Member
Feb 24, 2009
And whats your favorite move to do with him.My favorite is Wario, and my favorite move is the motorcycle!

I like Mario because I main him:) Favorite move is the F.L.U.D.D.

Oh kewl i like his special and is F.L.U.D.D the one with the water shoot ?

Never really liked the Mario characters in Brawl.. but I'd have to go with Weegee. Who doesn't love his acid trip of a hippy dance Final Smash? XD

I was about to say I agree with you CK and then remembered that I main Peach -.-. Well, now that I just remembered that Peach is indeed part of the Mario gang... I'd have to say her. She's fun to use and pretty good (even if I'm out of practice with her) as Mario characters are considered.

5 word minimum per post, Bulbacos.

Rule 10. 5 Word Post Minimum
There is a 5 word minimum for ALL posts. Anything less is considered SPAM and will be deleted without hesitation. Also, do not write only one or two words followed by (5 Word Minimum) to meet the requirements set by this rule. If you do this, the post will be deleted and you will have points deducted from your total. If it happens once more after that, further action will be taken. Thanks.

Haha, I loled at some responses. The samus one was the best.

I agree with CK, Weegee is hilarious. As a fighter though, I respect Peach the most. But Weegee wins for being hilarious. Best move are his taunts.

5 word minimum per post, Bulbacos, and Redneck E.

Rule 10. 5 Word Post Minimum
There is a 5 word minimum for ALL posts. Anything less is considered SPAM and will be deleted without hesitation. Also, do not write only one or two words followed by (5 Word Minimum) to meet the requirements set by this rule. If you do this, the post will be deleted and you will have points deducted from your total. If it happens once more after that, further action will be taken. Thanks.

He planned ahead for you to do that.

My favorite is Donkey Kong. After all, he was one of the originals. Him and Mario have been fighting for FOREVER.

And then Weegee. He's just that dumb. He's extremely funny in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga.

I wonder if it's lame to say, Kirby is my favorite. I've brawled with all the characters and it's just something about the little ball of goo that I love.
Kirby has great abilities and great draw backs. When I play I know if I'm going to win or lose half way through, that is why I love Yellow Kirby the most. I likes to play it mellow.
And I hear yellow was the initial original color when Kirby was created.

Click here to level up my card!

I'm going to start playing Mario Kart more often, if not to gain more friends and play online, then to keep my Kirby play fresh and cute.

Back