Whats your favarite part about playing a Video Game?

Nick Atack

=( Blooper isnt in Brawl
Nov 5, 2007
Im in Antartica
Whats your favorite part about playing a Video Game?
Id have to say battling Bosses.....A hard choice for me...
If you want you may post a specific Game...

my favarite part hmmmm the time i was playing WoW and leeroy got me and my buddies killed DAMM IT LEEROY

^thats wasnt you^ if it was that vid is funny but i like everything about a game besides the end

i like games like monkey ball...
challenging .... i curse sometimes... :)
beautiful music and graphics...
smooth motion

i also do not follow spoilers at all.. none
mario kart will be so exciting... i think all i've seen are a few still pics. :)

Nick Atack said:
Whats your favorite part about playing a Video Game?
Id have to say battling Bosses.....A hard choice for me...
If you want you may post a specific Game...

I like the excitement of the boss battles also.

I like playing new games. I like games with very original premises. And I like games that never get old.

Playing through, and doing/collecting all I can in the game.
Thats my favourite part of playing a game. Thats why I will enjoy Brawl so much.

Oh wow, you just went ahead to avoid the controversy by spelling favourite your own way, genius!

I like the multiplayer, if anything has competition I'm freaking there in a split second, my family play, but they don't play with me much, especially not racing games, so I'm just trying to find a good online game, hahah... Whenever one of those exists.

In the mean time! I play games for Frummage. ;)

And the lifespan.

Frogger said:
Oh wow, you just went ahead to avoid the controversy by spelling favourite your own way, genius!

I like the multiplayer, if anything has competition I'm freaking there in a split second, my family play, but they don't play with me much, especially not racing games, so I'm just trying to find a good online game, hahah... Whenever one of those exists.

In the mean time! I play games for Frummage. ;)

And the lifespan.
w00t!

That race on MKDS was thoroughly w00t-worthy. :yesnod:

PwNin n00bS oN Halo3 lEIk toTali mAn IM L33T!!!one!11!

Completing things and where you can just wander around and not follow the story line like in Assassins Creed and GTA. I do enjoy beating people down in online games though, I miss COD4 online!

Back