What's your favorite branch of the military?

I quite like the marines.

A best friend of my sisters partner is one. Some of the stuff he gets to do is amazing.

- Ziplined down from the roof of the stadium in a few Welsh rugby matches.
- Been on Blue Peter
- Parachuting across the country
- Camping is California for 6 months

He's the first guy who speaks on this video too - http://www.extreme.com/royalmarines/video_article.asp?vID=4

Oh he doesn't just do media stuff lol, he's also served in Iraq and Afganistan.

I'm not familiar with branches perse, but I like any who help with natural disasters and stuff. Very sweet, respectable, admirable people. =)

I would definitely have to go with the Air Force. I really like airplanes, and fighter jets just amaze me. They're so fast and loud, if you've ever been to an air show you'd know what I'm saying. I'm actually thinking of becoming a pilot, but I've heard that flight school is expensive, so I don't know yet. And what's the difference between the Army and the Marines? I've always wondered that.

Must this be asked?

b1.3.jpg

I plan to fly one of these myself. ^_^

The Marine Core.

They're the first to go into the battle, the one's who prepare the way for the rest of the military, they have training longer and harder than any other branch of the military. They make every bullet count and with a U.S. Marine, firing one shot to take out the enemy is preferred over firing a rainfall of led.

The honor of being a Marine is great as well. How many people can say they're a Marine? In the Marine Core, there is no individuality, everyone is a brother/sister and if you take two Marines from completely two different places of training and completely different elements of fighting, they'll be able to work together.

The British SAS is pretty kick-ass looking. Too bad I'm not a Brit.

And as for American military goes, the ones that don't throw puppies off cliffs. That **** was f'ed up.

Back