What's your favorite candy?

Well, we don't call it candy in the UK, It's just 'sweets' lol. I have never heard any of those 'candy' that tlc listed, maybe because im not from america :lol:
I guess im just mainly into chocolate bars now, Kinder bueno or Galaxy caramel :)

I thought of what my favorite is, when I read Warheads. Torture Scorchers. They are similar to Warheads but rather than being sour they are extremely hot. I used to buy a bag and take them to school and hand them out to people so I could see their faces go red as they run to spit them out. :smilewinkgrin: I don't think they are in production any longer though. :(

only canadians will know what i am talking about, my favourite two are
rockets(called smarties in U.S.)
and canadian smarties

edit " In the UK, an average of 307 tubes are consumed every minute. Sales of Smarties are worth £73 million each year"
ok i guess uk knows what smarties are too

Oh wait... I forgot to say Fireballs
mmm right next to candy corn.

The Canadian ones are generally known to taste better, with more noticeable differences between the various color flavors

that talks about canadian rockets being compared to american smarties, man they are so good in canada, which is funny cause my american friend said the same thing a couple of weeks ago

mushroomedmario said:
The Canadian ones are generally known to taste better, with more noticeable differences between the various color flavors

that talks about canadian rockets being compared to american smarties, man they are so good in canada, which is funny cause my american friend said the same thing a couple of weeks ago

What's the purple flavour? When i was young i had a purple one and it was so nice, i have never tasted that again..

Yeah I heard something about that
I'm not really sure as I can't say from experience, but I even heard Pepsi tastes better.

Back