What's your favorite candy?

Brawny said:
twizzlers nibs are the shizznet
reeses peanut butter cups
reeses pieces
nutragious
sour patch kids
nerds (even though my teeth CRINGE! im getting old )
chocolate cover strawberries from godiva....actually ANYTHING from godiva is awesome! FTW!

All of that, plus dark chocolate M&M's

wow, I am not kidding either.

edit: - that "nutragious" I dunno wtf that even is

Damn, you really suck up to loose cannon dont you? i mean seriously....damn...This isnt the first time ive seen you do it. You obsessed with her.

Stayin on topic, i love all chocolate (excepet dark) and skitlles :D i go through phases of sweets...

Unstoppable said:
Damn, you really suck up to loose cannon dont you? i mean seriously....damn...This isnt the first time ive seen you do it. You obsessed with her.

Stayin on topic, i love all chocolate (excepet dark) and skitlles :D i go through phases of sweets...

Laughing out loud..really. :thumbsup: I seriously have ALL of those things in my house. Except for that nutrahghahhghgh stuff. No idea what that is. :yesnod:

Oh, I also forgot those skittles...purple bag...uh....berry or something?

LOL, I stopped calling her loose cannon ages ago btw. :ciappa:

snowcaps_mt.jpg

Brawny said:
@ guiness....never heard of those before... wtf is a nonpareil?

Yep, a classic candy most commonly sold in movie theaters. Not the finest nonpareil out there but classic, one of those things I thought everyone grew up on, along with Mike and Ike and Nerds and Bottle Caps and the like. Sno-Caps are awesome to top ice cream with. Yummers. :yesnod:

Last edited:
Dark chocolate, at least 70% cocoa. Also, anything Peppermint!

Nonpariels are little chocolate buttons covered with sprinkles.

Back