Whats your favorite feature?

Dan.Skater

is brawling in his mind
Dec 28, 2007
The northeast MoHH2 persona: DanSkater
Wii Online Code
3494-2395-1090-8439
Whats your favorite new feature in brawl? Post pics if you can.
To get an idea of the new features click here

Anyway mine would have to be snapshots. I love sending stuff to my friends and i can just imagine their joy when they get a picture like this
various07_071012b.jpg

I have a feeling this will turn into a huuuuuge caption contest.
Check this out
various07_071012f.jpg

If you save it to SD you can access from your computer and perhaps make a site, thread, album of awesome snapshotty goodness...
Or send it to a friend?
wi-fi05_071228f.jpg

wi-fi05_071228g.jpg

wi-fi05_071228h.jpg

wi-fi05_071228i.jpg

Last edited:
Most of this stuff is cool and all, but its not the stuff thats making me buy it. I just want to kick my friends butts when they can't hide behind a Spartan.:wink:

Wifi probably or the stage builder,but do you need a sd card? I have a 1 gb but i use it for my cam can I use it for the wii?

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to playing on the 'With Friends' setting on the Wi-Fi connection menu. Both my friends who have Wii's have pre-ordered the game, so I can't wait to challenge them 1 vs. 1 or all 3 of us at once.

I wish Nintendo had a headset for the game...guess I'll stick with the phone to chat with friends while playing.

Stage Builder. But if I had to do the top 5, it would be

1) Stage Builder
2) Subspace Emissary
3) Wi-Fi
4) Brawl Replays
5) Snapshots or all of the co-op modes (event, mulit-man, home run, etc)

My Music.

This is the first time I've EVER been really psyched over a game's audio. I'm interested to see how much it will influence the overall appeal of the game, because I've never really seen a game so popular focus so much of their attention to this aspect.

Back