Whats your favorite feature?

balrogs.pa said:
And you need a headset why? you do have a phone, its not like you'll lose connection with your friend when the match gets disconnected.
trust me i play halo 1 for pc with my friend all the time i use a head set with my phone and he doesn't he's always complaining and he says it hurts after a while(holding phone)

Vdogam3r said:
What if you have to fight random people? You don`t have their #...
You want to talk to strangers why? Man your parents trained you badly if you talk to everyone you see.

trust me i play halo 1 for pc with my friend all the time i use a head set with my phone and he doesn't he's always complaining and he says it hurts after a while(holding phone)
Great point but this isn't halo, one match most likely wont end up being more than 5 minutes, and though you'll use both hands you can always use your shoulder as a holster for your phone.

LevesqueIsKing said:
My Music.

This is the first time I've EVER been really psyched over a game's audio. I'm interested to see how much it will influence the overall appeal of the game, because I've never really seen a game so popular focus so much of their attention to this aspect.

im with him, im actually excited to collect all the cd's in the game.
2nd favorite feature is the brawl replay, theres SO many matches i wish were recordable on melee that ive had

lloyd_yayo said:
2nd favorite feature is the brawl replay, theres SO many matches i wish were recordable on melee that ive had

Im sorry, im sorry, but Brawl Replays!?!?! Show me that.

ssbb4life said:

I use speaker phone when i talk to people.

LevesqueIsKing said:
My Music.

This is the first time I've EVER been really psyched over a game's audio. I'm interested to see how much it will influence the overall appeal of the game, because I've never really seen a game so popular focus so much of their attention to this aspect.

I agree.
The attention to the music of the game is really great this time around.

Stage Builder is also a nice feature, along with of course Wi-Fi.

Scuse me but, BRAWL REPLAYS??!?!?!??! Since when?
This is literally me right now:
roflbotwwbzee7.jpg

Yeah you have the ability to replay matches, also this is nothing like forge as you can create whole stages instead of just props and items.

ssbb4life said:
Then use speaker phone.

Back