ds
dsi
if there are any u like that are not up here, u may still say them

Last edited:
OP is a newfag
Current gen is shite

To pick a single one would mean that all the rest are rubbish
(Not counting single game systems)
Atari 2600 - Back when games where simple and fun (something lacking from recent ones)
Mega Drive - Still with some of the best games
Saturn - More use than most my other consoles
N64 - Still so many games that are good
PS2 (the most recent one of the bunch) - Over looked but can now be called "kinda retro" (think about it)

N64 of course-many of my favorite games are there.

The sega dream cast-You can copy games and play it on it.Sadly back then it went broke but now its so good but old.xD.There was like a little game boy instaled in the controller. I still play it but barely now since i have a wii and PS3.

Ill like the nintendo entertainment system model 2-ugh..i sold my 1st model because it was so damn big..then i ran into this model and its like half its size in comparison.

Coleco gemini- It was one of the first home systems not counting arcade of cource, that had pac-man aka one of my favorite games. I have many more but im just rambling now.

hmmm dont know probs xbox 360 its just the rrod and the internet connection problems was the reason i sold it... and you gotta pay for gold membership wireless etc kinda pointless

The sega dream cast-You can copy games and play it on it.Sadly back then it went broke but now its so good but old.xD.There was like a little game boy instaled in the controller. I still play it but barely now since i have a wii and PS3.
It was called the Visual memory unit
It was a good idea but sadly its battery life was short
Coleco gemini- It was one of the first home systems not counting arcade of cource, that had pac-man aka one of my favorite games. I have many more but im just rambling now.
I think you will find that the first is the Magnavox Odyssey and it was shite (the Angry Video game nerd did a review of it that is quite interesting)

hmmm dont know probs xbox 360 its just the rrod and the internet connection problems was the reason i sold it... and you gotta pay for gold membership wireless etc kinda pointless
I have had mine for years (about three) and no RROD
You have to pay for one of the better online services (from what ive been told)

sorry i forgot if there are any i dont now you may also say what ever it is even if it is not on the list

sorry i forgot if there are any i dont now you may also say what ever it is even if it is not on the list

Theres a load not on your list
Theres a load not on my list, but by saying "favourite" t leaves out all the shite ones

Sega Genesis/Mega Drive

I loves my Blast Processing. :lol:

the Wii. and for one reason and one reason only: the VC.

i don't have the old systems anymore so i download old games quite a bit. plus its nice cause i'll get an NES game and a 64 game on the same system.

plus i'm a major Zelda nerd so i need the wii to play my favorite game series.

The list i can make of all the system.:lol:..Trust me theres a lot of systems you probably never heard of. Starting with the Magnavox Odyssey. I lked that it was analog and not digital but there graphics are horrible and the controler response is BS. Im pretty sure that this was the first home video game console, predating the Atari pong by like 3 years..ugh..there i go rambling again..

The list i can make of all the system.:lol:..Trust me theres a lot of systems you probably never heard of. Starting with the Magnavox Odyssey. I lked that it was analog and not digital but there graphics are horrible and the controler response is BS. Im pretty sure that this was the first home video game console, predating the Atari pong by like 3 years..ugh..there i go rambling again..

Bad isnt the word for it
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/angry-video-screwattack/48329

Action Max
Dont even bother as its one of the worst ever ideas for a console (games on video cassettes?) its mostly FMV and no matter what you shoot nothing changes.

Back