Whats your favorite goldeneye weapon?

While it's by no means my most favourite weapon, i did enjoy playing with the WA2000 today.
Silence it, and it makes a most peculiar sound. Whats' more against players who don't use above anova lvl weapons you can make quite good use of it playing shotgun style. I killed lots from the hip. Mind you i did slap SS on it. So maybe that's why the accuracy in hipfiring seemed so high.

Really, all my kills where with one hit. Maybe it's because you don't use HH on your sniper?

I don't have the gambit just yet, so i wouldn't know. I hardly snipe as well.
My impression from my most fuzzy memory (clearly i might be wrong) is that the Pavlov and the second gun are too slow in scanning the field to my taste. the third lacks the second gun power. The Wa is actually quite fast in scanning, and so far they drop nicely.

Mind you i rate a gun slightly higher when i like the sound of the gun.
The WA2000 silenced has this peculiar sound. Like shuttle or something.(Actually i can't fathom what the hell it sounds like). In any case it doesn't sound like a bullet being fired at all. The fact that it seems so off from reality makes me kinda like it.

Last edited:
Best gun

My best gun is the kunra v beacause it's not just a pistol it's a machine pistol or the hawksman

My top 10 In order: (1)Bond's PP9, (2)Stauger / Laser Pointer, (3)Wolfe, (4)Stauger / AGOG, (5)Silenced Ivana, (6)Strata / Laser Pointer, (7)Toros / Thermal, (8)Talon / Silencer, (9)Gambit / Thermal, (10) AK-47 Grenadier (hero).

Back