What's your favorite multiplayer mode & map?

I love the last part of ur sig^
Yes ima zombie luver also (hav all maps)
Im got 10 prestige in MW3 usin only the SAW (big woop right?) no i dont hav anymore, sold it
No im goin bak to blackops tryin to get 15prestige in that, but i wont sell cuzz of zombies duh

Last edited:
Memorial is okay. It has something the other maps don't have.
Though i suppose the N64 one was better;

The one i dislike is sewers. When your dressed in black it's ownage, cause the other team can't spot you half the time. When you're dressed in blue though, you stand out like a peacock trying to determine wether that was just a shadow or an opponent.

I'd have to say sewers, archives, and industrial. Outpost is the single worst map for me (WORST MAP EVER) Heroes definitely

If your entire team is in there, then the other team has no other way of getting kills. Therefore the other team has to walk right in front of you to kill u.

This sums Assassin's Creed: Revelations' artifact assault game mode to a ****ing tee... Ugh, it's horrible. x_x Get one point behind, and you ****ing lose unless your entire team is a bunch of beasts AND you get a lucky come back.

Anyone who encourages this type of lock-down camping gameplay deserves to die in a fire.

This sums Assassin's Creed: Revelations' artifact assault game mode to a ****ing tee... Ugh, it's horrible. x_x Get one point behind, and you ****ing lose unless your entire team is a bunch of beasts AND you get a lucky come back.

Anyone who encourages this type of lock-down camping gameplay deserves to die in a fire.

Getting a bit nasty there Karp Mod.... LOL

... Nasty in my cursing, or infinite hatred for camping, cheap-ass sun'sabitches that, indeed, deserve to drown in an abyss of Magikarp?

You ain't seen 'Karp be nasty 'till you taste the face of my ban hammer, son. :p

Back