What's your favorite multiplayer mode & map?

I'm a big fan of Station for Goldeneye / Black Box and Sewer for Golden Gun.

I'm REALLY starting to like Heroes now! I quite like playing it in Docks. :)

Are you happy now, SSBfreakCK, that I didn't use the "creepy" smiley. lol. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin: It's growing on me. I didn't like it as it has so many twists and turns, but it's slowly growing on me. Do you have a favorite place on that map? I kind of like the room on the 2nd floor, right besides the stairs.

I like running around the map, but if I had to stay somewhere, it'd be on the upper area of the outside portion if the map, right by where you can climb up onto this camp ledge place. It's a frequently traveled area since it has 3 stairs, and so many places to jump off and run away when being shot at.

I've been a run n' gunnin' lvl 56 for a while now [THE EVIL ONE]. Jeeze, time flies...been playing this game since December of 2010! Wow... Anyway...Give me proxyton in archives, nightclub, or sewer / strata-ivana anywhere else. Not a huge fan of Jungle as people just want to hide all day and snipe - very little challenge when that happens! ...and say what you want about masty and proxies...if you earned them legitimately like I did, then you have the right to enjoy them. I have been known to run around using only handguns as well, though.

...woo hoo Post Number Sixty-Nine! 69 69 69 69 69

Lately I have enjoyed sniping in the Nightclub and in the Station. For every death I have I pick off at least 5 others easy, nice trade off for me.

I've been a run n' gunnin' lvl 56 for a while now [THE EVIL ONE]. Jeeze, time flies...been playing this game since December of 2010! Wow... Anyway...Give me proxyton in archives, nightclub, or sewer / strata-ivana anywhere else. Not a huge fan of Jungle as people just want to hide all day and snipe - very little challenge when that happens! ...and say what you want about masty and proxies...if you earned them legitimately like I did, then you have the right to enjoy them.

Tampa, you're right. You're definitely right.
But...
I can't stand lvl 56 who proxmasty on every damn map. With a good host i played against a lvl 56 on every map, and wether it was jungle, Outpost, archives, sewers, he used it. It's just freaking annoying. Not that it helped him all that much.
But...
Most of the lvl 56 did not get there legit. And whenever you run into such a player i can't help but think another cheater ruining my fun.I restarted because i wanted a fully legit profile, not one almost legit. And when i look at the ranking (i'm 6XXX away from lvl 56) i'm 39XX or so. When i then look at the time they did, and see that i'm 13XX or so in the much less hacked eliminations ranking it's just pitiful.

In any case i can't w8 to get my hands on the Ivana. Before going back to grinding my way to lvl 56 with my second profile. Even though i'm lvl 50, that basically means i still got a third of exp left to obtain.

Back