Whats your favorite weapon?

Brawny said:
I REAAAALLY hope people's biggest knowledge of guns don't really come from videogames. :X

Maybe Jack Thompson's had it right all along. :scared:

=P

Lots of kids in these forums who probably never touched a real gun

well considering this is a video game forum...

seriously...as if touching a gun is some kind of achievement.

You take everything literally? Its just to make a point. Chances are im right either way. But the thread started off with all real weapons. I mean it didnt have to be a gun, but I would have atleast liked to see real weapons. If you want to put a Katana, then by all means go ahead. But not toys :/ Btw I like Katanas, the Asian culture interest me alot.

Anyone who has watched American Dad recently will know the ultimate weapon...

THE RABBID RACCON ON A STICK!!!

raccoonvq3.png

PH34R T3H R4K00N!

Heh, with other threads about Goldeneye not being released, I couldn't help but remember this classic.

Golden_Gun_TMWTGG.jpg
golden_gun.jpg

.50 Caliber Barrett and the .44 Magnum.

Two most powerful guns of the world, they both can split a skull in half (that is, on impact, after impact there's just nothing left).

FRuMMaGe said:
Flak Cannon (UT series)

flakcannon.jpg

Bob-omb! (Waluigi's weapon of choice)

worlddomvo6.jpg
Totally agree! Even though its also a pet it is so cool. (he has a pet one in mario party 3)

that's easy my peni... lol just kidding, but who learns how to use these weapons? most of the people who learn how to use katanas, swords and crap are about 30 and live with there mothers. I guess they think it makes them bad@$$ but its stupid. Who are you going to use these weapons on, your elderly mother?

Um...seeing as my bo-staff is in my room, I'd use it against a robber first.

ORRR seeing as 6 ft. thing, long objects are available anywhere. Shouldn't the question be "who pulls a sub-machine gun out of their ass"

261311 said:
.50 Caliber Barrett and the .44 Magnum.

Two most powerful guns of the world, they both can split a skull in half (that is, on impact, after impact there's just nothing left).

I'd rather have range and penetration. :thumbsup:

Edit: damn, didn't even see I'd have dp'd.

G36C.

Or an Auto Shotgun, I like the element of suprise when you give em a shotgun to the back of the head... *creep creep creep......BANG!*

Back