What's your Gamerscore?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
I find Gamerpoints highly addictive to earn.. but I don't always go buy games just to get them..I rent games too which Kinda gets me mad though because i always want to get 100%

Last edited:
I just got my 360 and i accidently made a new gamertag...long story
it was a 130...but now it's 25... boohoo!

i just got my 360 in january, but right now my gamerscore is 2610

3390, i really dont work hard to get points at all, its just not that big of a deal to me..

ive got 31 achievements and ive got 700+ gs

i know its not that good but ive only had the 360 for a little while and im getting live tommorow :cornut:

pizzaluvr.png

and you can use mygamercard.net

pizzaluvr said:
pizzaluvr.png

and you can use mygamercard.net
Yah i was confused at first, it was all weird, but i cant find a url thing for your gamercard, :crazy:

edit: found it

Last edited:
rented Fuzion Frenzy 2 and in 3 days got all 1000 points. my first game with 100% gamerpoints! w00t!

Mitch2025 said:
rented Fuzion Frenzy 2 and in 3 days got all 1000 points. my first game with 100% gamerpoints! w00t!
gratz! ive been meaning to rent that for fun + 100%
i saw you playing it, checked your achievemetns and you only had like 3 just a bit ago, now you got 100%? again, nice :D

and to the guy who has 40k+ show us a gamercard because if your that experienced you would have a quick link to your gamercard, theres only a slim chance he isnt lying since its such a weird number...unless he got like only certin achievements in graw

Sovieto said:
gratz! ive been meaning to rent that for fun + 100%
i saw you playing it, checked your achievements and you only had like 3 just a bit ago, now you got 100%? again, nice :D
ive got 2 gamertags on my list that i forget owns them lol. whats your tag again? is it Conscrippt or however its spelled?

Back