What's your gender and sexuality?

is this a pick up thread where poofs can meet ?

I cant work out if DarkPrinny is serious or being sarcastic :eek:

Straight male here! ...you know, this would have been really strange 20 or 30 years ago, this gay and lesbian thing is really so new, by 2030 everyone is gonna be gay(or at least it will be normal to ppl)...hopefully not

STRAIGHT MALE. I think Dark Prinny's being serious. If you dont look at some of his Hentai pics of Link in the Introduce yourself thread. [of course there censored with a big ELLO THERE]

Im a straight male wtf how tha **** r u a bi-curious male its either ur gay or not just like either u like ps3 or wii ps3=GAY Wii=Straight/Lesbian but why tha **** wud anyone wanna be gay:ee5k: :eek:ut: :( :prrr:

That's exactly what I would say, but I don't want to be slapped by gays...and I don't even look very buffed, I look like a pretty boy in the face but still will never in any of my lives be gay, that's just effed up, I go with the laws of God always

well, their gay parents, or maybe because they lived with women their whole young lives, because they aren't born that way, they become like that because of the influences around them when young

Probably say straight but im curious I'll try things and have and just something else the people that on about how it wrong being gay and that some all mighty god that no one can see says that it is wrong then it has to be wrong people do want you want don't be controlled by what others think is wrong or right (except the police lol) If you find a guy attract don't hide it you find a chick attractive don't hide it

Major Tom said:
I think Dark Prinny's being serious. If you dont look at some of his Hentai pics of Link in the Introduce yourself thread. [of course there censored with a big ELLO THERE]

Its called Yaoi if its of just males but girls like it
And Link is hot (he was vote at number one in a poll for the best loking male in a Gay mag didnt read it just herd about it)

And for THAT question
It does hurt the first time
And it feals like taking a dump
Dont click on it if you dont want to know about That question about that thing going in there

Last edited:
Axtlar said:
Straight male here! ...you know, this would have been really strange 20 or 30 years ago, this gay and lesbian thing is really so new, by 2030 everyone is gonna be gay(or at least it will be normal to ppl)...hopefully not
hopefully not? I'll assume you mean everyone will be gay, not it will be normal, or that would be cruel like a fox

Straight Male, not bi at all, but not against it.

Back