What's your motto?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Yah, I'm just trying to give the XBOX forum a little spice by all these things.

Mine is:

10% Host, 90% Skill

Yah, I made it up myself. :p :cornut:

****ing fan-boy, leave this forum! It's the XBOX 360 forum. We know the Wii is good, but accept that Nintendo is not the best.

Mine is "( : : [ ] : : ) I'm hurt" My cousin and I literally spent an hour thinking of something good for me to put until I made the band-aid. It's only there cuz I pretty much suck.

Oh yeah... ONLINE. Let's see the wii do that better

Fag.

ThatGuy127 said:
****ing fan-boy, leave this forum! It's the XBOX 360 forum. We know the Wii is good, but accept that Nintendo is not the best.

Mine is "( : : [ ] : : ) I'm hurt" My cousin and I literally spent an hour thinking of something good for me to put until I made the band-aid. It's only there cuz I pretty much suck.

Fag.
jeese, seems like your trying to turn this into a bash/flame fest.... all he did was say his motto.

Spiderking13 said:
jeese, seems like your trying to turn this into a bash/flame fest.... all he did was say his motto.
no he didnt...mottos cant be that long :p

ThatGuy127 said:

Fag.
Wtf, it's a "state your motto" thread, not "only xbox 360 mottos" thread.

This is in the wrong section, it should be in the games sections.

Mine is...."yet to be found".....lol, seriously, don't got one. v_v

Oh, that's his motto....? I would assume he's bashing/flaming us for having a 360. I mean look at his friggin avatar! Not to mention that's way past the limit of characters in your motto.

ssbb_lover said:
Wtf, it's a "state your motto" thread, not "only xbox 360 mottos" thread.

This is in the wrong section, it should be in the games sections.

Mine is...."yet to be found".....lol, seriously, don't got one. v_v
well it is in the 360 section, if you had one you would know what a motto is probably
and yes he was flaming cause thats not his xbox motto

It may be in the 360 section, but it just says "What's your motto?" and when it's in the "New Posts" part, you don't look at what sub-section it's in, you just normally read the title. Damn, give him a break.

And I know what a motto is...why do you think I knew I didn't have one...

A RAND0M TAC0 said:

Best. Emote. EVER! I love using that one WoW when people call me a noob. It's true but... The don't have to be so mean :cryin:

Back