What's your opinion on this idea?

Adam Wii

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2007
Because I enjoy playing TurboGrafx 16 games on my Wii Virtual Console so much, I have been thinking:

Would it be a good idea for HudsonSoft to bring a TurboGrafx CD compilation disc to the Wii?

As you have guessed from the synopsis, the "TurboGrafx CD compilation" for the Wii I have an idea for would be a compilation of TurboGrafx CD games (both 1 megabit and 2 megabit) on 1 Nintendo Wii game disc. All titles will be playable either with a Wii remote, Classic controller or Nintendo Gamecube controller.

Titles I would like to see on such a disc include:

Fighting Street
Monster Lair
Dynastic Hero
Camp California
Gate Of Thunder
Lords Of Thunder
John Madden Duo CD Football
Lemmings
Rainbow Islands
Bomberman Panic Bomber
Bonk 3: Bonk's Big Adventure CD
Bomberman*

*=The version I am reffering to here can be unlocked in a 3 in 1 2 megabit game disc of which came bundled with the CD ROM upgrade card required to play 2 megabit CD games. The 3 main games on the disc are:

Bonk's Adventure
Bonk's Revenge
Gate Of Thunder

good idea.... bring back family guy thats what i say!!

It is a good idea, but they won't do it. VC is the only way you can get to play nes, snes, n64, turbografx and sega games on the wii... so good idea for players, but bad for nintendo

TurboGrafx CD games use up MUCH more memory than TurboGrafx 16 Turbochip games, so offering them (TurboGrafx CD games) for download would just guzzle hard drive space.

Back