What's Your Opinion?

Should They Make It?

• Yes, make it! I loved it.

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Nah, It sucks/I didn't like the first one.

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

MetroidZ

Only took 4 years to get1
May 20, 2006
London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
Wii Online Code
1000-0000-0000-0000
Do u think there should be a sequel to Luigi's mansion? i.e. another luigis mansion game. i think it would be pretty cool, and u actually use the wiimote to shine the torche and vacuum etc.

what do u think?

Wiired said:
Yeah I should think so, would be popular IMO.. i'd get it :)
yeh, luigi's mansion was the mario galaxy/zelda before the gamecube came out. i remember watching videos when he opened the door slowly, first the graphics were amazing and it got me happy because "finally! a luigi game." :ciappa: :ciappa:

i think it would work better with the wii if you could have a first person view it would make you more into the game like your holding the vacum right in front of you

Sam_Harris said:
i think it would work better with the wii if you could have a first person view it would make you more into the game like your holding the vacum right in front of you
yeh, but then u could also say that about zelda. i think seeing luigi roaming arround is actually pretty cool, seeing as hes the main character and all.

ye i think it would be a good idea, never played luigi m but im sure itll be fun on the wii *fingers crossed*

Back