What's your real name? do u like it?

Here's my name mixed with random letters: Jroyc....

I shall never reveal my real name!

m7ticalm said:
My real name is Maanas. Pretty cool except that teachers and randoms reading it out can say it as M-anus..... :( and sometimes Man-ass........
M7ticalm....that made me lol....really hard. You are now in my sig. :lol:

Its pronounced Maa-nus. I had it officially changed from Manas to Maanas just so people could read it easier. But i dont think it worked :(. Yeah, Indian names are just weird sometimes. I seriously have cousins whos names are pronounced as poo-ran, poo-num, dee-poo. There all from one side of the family. Also, theres a girl version of my name called Maanas-ee. Yep, crazy.

Hm....is it a common thing to have Indian families in Australia? It seems like I've seen that a lot before.

(sorry op for the hijacking)

should have changed to MAHNUS or MAHNAS....that's impossible to say wrong then.

Brawny said:
Hm....is it a common thing to have Indian families in Australia? It seems like I've seen that a lot before.

(sorry op for the hijacking)
Of course its common thing to have indian families in australia. Perth has got heaps and ive heard Melbourne has even more! The population is so freaking high, indian people migrate everywhere. My dad was the only one in his side of the family to leave the country, so i go their every 4 years to visit relatives and stuff. I went at the end of last year, thats why i had a huge wiichat drought..........

brent joseph boudreau
some peole make fun of me that my my initials is bjb take out ht eb and it's bj, also brent kinda sounds childish, i don't like it, kinda wish my name was shawn, which is my brother's name

mushroomedmario said:
brent joseph boudreau
some peole make fun of me that my my initials is bjb take out ht eb and it's bj, also brent kinda sounds childish, i don't like it, kinda wish my name was shawn, which is my brother's name

French?

Ben,
And Im happy with it, I wasn't born Benjamin I was born Ben so Im happy with it. Ben on my birth certificate so it's all good :thumbsup:

Back