What's your real name? do u like it?

Leviathan said:
You think yours is common... I'm Sam, I've got two genders to contend with!

No kidding eh? Well I got a friend named Sam and his initials are SAM its pretty weird.

But, my name is Joel. I don't mind it.

My full name is Stevan Aleksandar Kuzmicic Previtali, a nice combination of Croatian and Italian names, and I really like it :) It's definitely not common =P

Last edited:
The ever-popular name Justin. I don't mind it, but its too darn popular!

lee.jarratt :frown2: !

Your the only person here with your full name in your username and you still find the need to post your name TWICE!

:lol::lol:

Oh yeah my name's Aaron. I like it.

Wiily Good said:
lee.jarratt :frown2: !

Your the only person here with your full name in your username and you still find the need to post your name TWICE!

:lol::lol:

Oh yeah my name's Aaron. I like it.
Still woosie from the other night...

I'm Graeme, no NOT GRAHAM, everyone spells it like that and I get the shits, also Indian teachers at my school (no dis-respect) say 'Grim', very annoying if you have them for more than 1 period of the day. No one at my school has the same name. My last name is also probably not had by many other in the world, it's already in my name. I like to use it as a username because I know no one else will have used it yet.

My name is Josiah (you pronounce it like Joe-Sigh-Uh)
and yes I do like it. I got my name from king of Judah (Josiah). Anyways the history of this man is very interesting and Josiah seemed like a very brave and adventurous person *cough* kinda like myself *cough* :lol:. So im glad to be named from him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josiah
Its a very rare name. Ive only met one person in my life with the same name. But, because its so rare it really makes me stand out!

Last edited:
LAMO.....I know of 3 josiah's....

He was one of the most upstanding Kings of Judah. Before the split there was obviously david and such....but after, there was Hezekiah.

Whoops, Judaism history rant, sorry.

Is that your full name? Pronounced like the more mainstream "faye"?

if not for this site, my kid would probably get a really retarded name.

Back