Status
Not open for further replies.

owlsgo

czech me out.
Oct 1, 2007
melbourne, australia.
Wii Online Code
2882-9149-7173-3516
if you don't mind disclosing that information. not your full name, unless you feel like it. :sick:

i'm just curious. knowing frogger is emma and brawny is adam has changed the way i 'look' at them. why? i don't know.

my name is katja. cutya. kah-tee-ya. it's finnish. the cute way, and the way most people say it, is kasia. kahsha.

:sick:

Darren. I hate it, it's a very stereotypical chav name, but I was born before chavs roamed the earth...

Paul Blewitt.

Yeah, got teased a lot at school for my last name. Though I've heard of stranger surnames. The guy who directed Tru Calling was Brian Wankum. And then there's a guy called Thomas Wanker who did something on Buffy. Seriously, go check imdb...

I was going to be called thomas..But I had an extremely rich GrandMother who was the poshest person you would ever meet..And she said
'Well, you're certainly not calling him thomas. It sounds too much like John Thomas, it's not acceptable. Just call him Jack'.

Read your original post

owlsgo said:
if you don't mind disclosing that information. not your full name, unless you feel like it. :sick:

i'm just curious. knowing frogger is emma and brawny is adam has changed the way i 'look' at them. why? i don't know.

my name is katja. cutya. kah-tee-ya. it's finnish. the cute way, and the way most people say it, is kasia. kahsha.

:sick:
RJ . Thats all im saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back