Whats your strongest pokemon?

Toise=weak wall with good movepool...that's it.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Toise=weak wall with good movepool...that's it.

Sadly, yep.
Blastioise, as cool as a poke as it is, has pritty much any move it wants, and has a....LOUSY set of stats...it excells, at nothing. (veunsar became a good special wallish poke and charazard became a belly drumming maniac)

While toise twisted in the wind. You can Modest/252SP.ATK and teach him attacks, but he doesnt really have any stratigic use...

Tails McCloud~ said:
While toise twisted in the wind. You can Modest/252SP.ATK and teach him attacks, but he doesnt really have any stratigic use...

I got some good use with him...as a mirror coated mixed attacking wallish poke...and realy...he was cool...but...subpar?

Avalanche
Surf
Mirror Coat
Aqua Ring
@Leftovers

It did its job well, but its defenses were a bit too fragile compared to say, my bronzing...I mixed attacked him so that I could pull into the weaker def of what my opponent was...and yet, it just didnt seem to wall...hell...half as good as special wall venusar does.

And you just can't leave that Venasaur alone, huh?

Tails McCloud~ said:
And you just can't leave that Venasaur alone, huh?

I just want the scarf-saur to come out right!!!

Leaf Storm
Sleep Powder
Hidden Power (ice)
Earthquake
@choice Scarf
Timid

I want that to become my opener...really....

MAH SHINEH RAYQUAZAS

Erm, I'm not sure. I love my level 100 Feroligatr (sp?) and my Blaziken. I know, lame...but, I'm not so intense as a lot of you guys are. I love Pokemon (have every single game excluding the ones likes Crystal or Emerald), but I don't try to raise it from a lvl 1 and max it's stats in one or 2 things. Maybe I should...

It helps in battles, well, actually, it defines them really.

Tails McCloud~ said:
It helps in battles, well, actually, it defines them really.
Not exactly...I think growing through the whole game with you is enough right there. EV training or the extra stuff is just a way to raise their capabilities above average. It's not necessary.

You can win with average pokemon. You just face other people with average pokemon. :-D

You think so?

Then bring it on...
No legendaries
100 Single

FC-4210 0807 0259 NAME-Fox

EDIT: I know you're still there...

Last edited:
Back