Whats your strongest pokemon?

Wait, go ahead, use 2 MAX but that's it
LV.100 SINGLES
I'm waiting in WFC

You shouldnt say you're team
LV.100 in WFC raises you're pokes to lv.100 automatically

No worries, i'll be in WFC in a sec.

No, I dont.
I can't keep messin' around. I tried to get you to come back, but you're in trade...

Only WFC can support Wi-Fi
I'm not up to it anymore. It would be very one-sided (no offense)

I'll battle you some other time DJ. Sorry, I would have had to leave anyway =/
@massi4h & Strype- If you guys are on when I get home from work tomorow, gimme a shout.

click if you dare...

pokerant.jpg

Na Fox, no wi-fi at home :( And last exam for school today, so I'm not gonna get any until around February.

I'll try respond to your PM tomorrow.

That's fine. I wish I knew you're timezone. I'm available at 1:00 AM -6:00 GMT for a few hours now (work) so whenever you're not busy, and get wi-fi, i'll be ready for a battle. :yesnod:
Till then, ima focus on beating my mentor, Strype, (someday....i'll get you NEXT TIME...STRYPE MCCLAINE!!!)

Tails McCloud~ said:
That's fine. I wish I knew you're timezone. I'm available at 1:00 AM -6:00 GMT for a few hours now (work) so whenever you're not busy, and get wi-fi, i'll be ready for a battle. :yesnod:
Till then, ima focus on beating my mentor, Strype, (someday....i'll get you NEXT TIME...STRYPE MCCLAINE!!!)

This is now a wierd system of mentor-student-master-sensi-apprentice ship.

Im roughing through this cold, and trying to get ready for finals......A chem final, A Ethics final (i have none), a 14 page paper, and a physics final.....and when all thats done, Im free untill class starting in January...that and having 5 teeth pulled Friday after next...damned....

Back