When are you usually on WiiChat?

LeWaffles

CUSTOM
Jul 25, 2007
Around Chicago
IDK there hasn't been much to talk about lately, what time of day or what day i should say do you usually post on or post the most?
I'll start i'm usually on when i'm watching tv, like Cubs games for example(they're playing right now up 3-0). If not it's during the night after 10 or so on weekdays and in the mornings on weekends.

I'm usually on when I have no homework. Such as now for example.

im usually on or on at random times....:lol:....im multitasking with chatting and doing work at home

yay Cubs...6-0 update for you guys, Brewers down by one 4-5 i believe. Man i'm bored, i don't think i'm doing anything until the Bears game, hang out w/friends and play football so i'm not on then...
Do you guys post more on the weekends or weekdays?
Edit Brewers down 4-7!!!! Mark Texiera!

Last edited:
umm...more on the weekdays....i sometimes go places on weekends....i go to the combodian and asian market every saturday to buy ingredients or buy nutritious stuff....:lol:

Weekends, msot of the day. During the week, in the evening.

Well I been over my mothers like every weekday for the past two weeks, she's just moved and hasn't got the internet set up yet so I've only been on during breaks in college when I go into the library or weekends, being Saturday evening and Sunday night.

Back