When do you get to do lure fishing?

Dudey

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Essex, England
Wii Online Code
2753-0668-0256-5030
Hi all,

I'm currently in Snowpeak ruins on Zelda, which I believe to be the 5th dungeon/temple.

So when do I get to do lure fishing? I thought I would have been able to do it by now.

Dudey said:
Hi all,

I'm currently in Snowpeak ruins on Zelda, which I believe to be the 5th dungeon/temple.

So when do I get to do lure fishing? I thought I would have been able to do it by now.

if you're at snowpeak then you should have the upgraded fishing pole. Means you should be able to do lure fishing.

Gabbiani said:
if you're at snowpeak then you should have the upgraded fishing pole. Means you should be able to do lure fishing.
No, its never been upgraded. Recently got new bait for float fishing which was to catch the reekfish. I remember a while back in thegame I think I missed the part where you upgrade. Do you know where it is?

Dudey said:
No, its never been upgraded. Recently got new bait for float fishing which was to catch the reekfish. I remember a while back in thegame I think I missed the part where you upgrade. Do you know where it is?

I could swear that when I got the lure for reekfish that I got the reel added to my pole. I really can't remember o_O

Gabbiani said:
I could swear that when I got the lure for reekfish that I got the reel added to my pole. I really can't remember o_O
Nope, I only got the bait which attatches to the hook.

I do however remember a while back in the game, there was this fishing shop/club type thing. I never went in because I was busy doing something else at the time.

Perhaps you get it from there, I have no idea where that is now though.

If that's true I know how to get there. You should be able to warp there, it's the same place where you can ride the canoe and play the baloon popping game down the Zora river. Warp there and look around for a door in the northern mountainside... at least I'm pretty sure it's northern.

EDIT: You were probably busy with the event for clearing the river when you first saw it. That's when I first saw it on my second play through.

Gabbiani said:
If that's true I know how to get there. You should be able to warp there, it's the same place where you can ride the canoe and play the baloon popping game down the Zora river. Warp there and look around for a door in the northern mountainside... at least I'm pretty sure it's northern.

EDIT: You were probably busy with the event for clearing the river when you first saw it. That's when I first saw it on my second play through.
hehe, ive never been in a canoe or done baloon popping.
How have I missed this stuff?

Dudey said:
hehe, ive never been in a canoe or done baloon popping.
How have I missed this stuff?

d'oh -slaps head- thought that almost had to be part of the storyline because both times I just naturally did it.

oh well x.x; if you go up to zora's domain and leave by swimming down the river, the area you're led into right after their domain is the area you're looking for.

I found the canoeing and done the fishing, but wheres the balloon game?

Back