when do you learn to focus

noahdude

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
hey

i am reading cheats at gamewinners.com and i need to focus for half the cheats. can someone tell me when i amd able to focus?

noahdude

noahdude said:
hey

i am reading cheats at gamewinners.com and i need to focus for half the cheats. can someone tell me when i amd able to focus?

noahdude

Seriously, why do you want to use cheats? Keep practising/playing and you'll crack it. IMHO I dont see the point in buying a game and then using cheats to complete it.

Someone is bound to spoil it for him anyway, but it wont be me, unless you paypal me $5

god danget, you NEWB stop looking for cheats and start playing the game, you learn it very early in the game. you just made my day and right now your the #1 Newb of the Day

Gratz on loot!

Rabid_Toaster said:
jeez, he was just asking a question. so what if the question sounded a bit "noobish". he didn't know something, and he asked. thats what forums are for!

No offense cause I'm new here, but you should never cheat through the game unless you've already beaten it, that's a different story as you've already been through it before so if you want to run through it again and screw around then you can cheat. Never cheat to figure out what the ending is, grow a pair and start playing like a gamer.

oh yeah i agree with you 100%, i was just saying that its his choice to cheat whether we agree with it or not. once again i agree that you shouldn't cheat unless you finished a game.
i guess i should have made myself clearer :)

Eh, if he wants to cheat let him cheat.
You learn to focus 1/4 into the game when you get to the Hub.

Rabid_Toaster said:
jeez, he was just asking a question. so what if the question sounded a bit "noobish". he didn't know something, and he asked. thats what forums are for!
no, he deserved harsher punishment if anything, hes "playing" a game, asking when he gets something, when it comes so freakin early in the game, so its just SAD. and I lol'd about it too btw

seriously I worked my ass off to beat the game, still haven't found out the 79% deal but I'm working on that. : SNICKERS : HOW DO I GET 100% GUYS I HAVEN'T FOUND IT ON ANY CHEAT SITES.....

Its a single player game. Whether he decides to cheat or not is up to him. It doesn't affect any of us so none of us have a right to judge him because of something he chose to do on his own game.

Back