When do you think Nintendo will announce the price and date?

When do you think Nintendo will announce the price and date of the Wii?

• August

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • September

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gameking2006

WiiChat Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wii Online Code
2854-2598-5588-7883
I was wondering what other people thought about, when Nintendo could reveal a price and date. If you could, please tell when you think they might and why, thanks!

September in Germany. At the liepiz convention.(Sorry for the spelling!)

there have been many posts that involve this. i forget their name, but someone on here have posted all the conventions or whatever for when nintendo might release info.

Didn't Nintendo state that this is when they would be releasing this information?

Mr_Stoukaph said:
there have been many posts that involve this. i forget their name, but someone on here have posted all the conventions or whatever for when nintendo might release info.

That would have been me, lol! Isn't the Games Convention 2006 in Leipzig, Germany? That's not in September...http://www.gc-germany.de/gcinfo_e.shtml

archie said:
nintendo mentioned the information will be told the public in september

I read somewhere that Nintendo will tell the public "by september". This is way too confusing Nintendo!:lol:

Oh snap! I was sure it was in the beggining of September! I sure hope it is at the GC, especially now that you have informed me of it's actual date!

Homicidal_Gamer said:
I say August, I just have a strong feeling that it will be said around then.

I totally agree!

DarkDepths said:
Oh snap! I was sure it was in the beggining of September! I sure hope it is at the GC, especially now that you have informed me of it's actual date!

Yeah, me too!:D

Maybe... Im not sure now. One of these days, you will be able to insert gigabytes of memory into your head and recall it in seconds I swear!

Back