when do you think the release date will be?

What is you're predicted release date? (doesnt matter where you live just pick one)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I posted the SAME question as u long ago... I have to request to close this thread and wait for tomorrow... oh and here is the thread I made:
here

ok well how was i supposed to know that Arcadium?......anyways well why would i post it tommarow tommarow people may find out when the release date is so why do that?....not to smart is that now is it?

Well i would be willing to pay money that its going to be in october. but you know?

I can tell alot of you guys drool over the wii. I tell you man, once you guys get a wii, youre going to look back at this thing and be like....."psh what teh hell was I doing?"

but im not making fun, dont get me wrong here i love the wii. And i know once i get one, all the girls will want to touch my wii.

LOLOLOLOOLOLO L OMFG HAHAHABAHAAH

Arcadium said:
I posted the SAME question as u long ago... I have to request to close this thread and wait for tomorrow... oh and here is the thread I made:
here

Man Arcadium, uve posted the same thing in like 20 different threads i mean get over it, if u want it deleted no need to put it in the thread just tell iOn or wateva cause its really annoying just going to every thread and reading your post their saying that your going to close the thread, and peoples opinion change over time so bringing back some threads should be ok to some extent. I dunno, youve got a higher status then me but i still find it annoying reading your same comment in like 100+ posts, i dont hate you or anything man so dont take it in that way just stop posting that again and again and again, why dont u just make one thread which says dont repeat threads otherwise your thread will be deleted and if a thread is repeated than just delete it without posting anything on it.

ok ok calm down :lol: a question now:
what is Imao (remember english is my second languge)

Back