When does galaxy release?

Sorry for offtopic but paintballer can you help me privately about something with a mac i have, im new to macs and i dont understand how to use them so i have a few questions lol, maybe some other time lol sry anyways ya im pissed now that i kno that Galaxy doesn't come out till march, now i dont kno what to do.

I can wait. March and Christmas seems about right, I'm sure as we draw closer to the actual release it will be more presice.

Official Nintendo Magazine has a Page of Release dates every month. But so far it's in the '2007' Bracket

if ssbb and SMG are in the 07 bracket. then we have to look at it like, they arent coming together so one must be on its way. I doubt they would release them together so maybe one spring/summer and the other fall/winter and in between mario strikers charged!

paintba||er said:
I wish this would come out sooner. The Wii really needs some more good games.

Couldn't agree more with you. You Wii players have only Zelda: Twilight Princess as a great game, the best game so far. And for a console like Wii, a new generation console, it needs more good games like ZTP quickly, so we can enjoy having a Wii and playing on Wii. Most of us did played the ZTP and beat it like 2 or 3times and , problably stoped playing it, because we are desparate for a new game like that to come. But when new cool games like SSBM, SMG and others are released you'll see more people buying a Wii.
For now on we just need to wait. Will the wait be worth it??

Some people say, " give us more games" others say " let nintendo take there time, the longer the better". I would want a release date. If they came out and said SMG will be released July 1st 2007 and SSBB will be released November 1st 2007, then im happy because we have release dates. I think SMG will come out first because SSBB and online might take longer. But It will be worth the wait. I would rather nintendo take there time and it come out great. But i really want release dates for nintendo games for me., SSBB, SMG and mario strikers chagred, SSBB and Mario strikers i want more. The best we can do is just wait. Enjoy other games, i love madden. Lets hope we can get some release dates!

But the problem is waiting!!!:sad:

Ok the solution for this is playing gamecube games or vc games or even other wii games. Guess the wait will be worth it if those games blow up with all of our good expectations ( of course in a extremely positive way!!!).

i know, waiting can be annoying espcially when we dont have a lot of info on these games. isnt there a game conference next month and maybe nintendo will release info???

Wiitime said:
i know, waiting can be annoying espcially when we dont have a lot of info on these games. isnt there a game conference next month and maybe nintendo will release info???

Lets see if they do that...

Back