When is Battalion Wars 2 coming to Europe

according to the leipzig games convention its 2008

I sure hope IGN is right though!!!! But if they are we already should have seen an official message and previews and stuff

IGN better be right. If they are, then this must be the beginning of video gaming's real revolution "we care about Europe!"

Nobody mention Mario Strikers Charged :shifty:

Yeah I hope IGN is right, somehow I don't think so though, because September 21 is only like 3 weeks away and nothing much has been mentioned of this game. Also, as cyberzombie said, it'll be 2008 according to Leipzig, so maybe that's more accurate.

I'll just wait three weeks, go into a shop, not find MP3, then make IGN either give me a copy, or I sue them for making me waste money on a bus ticket to the store.

JT. said:
I'll just wait three weeks, go into a shop, not find MP3, then make IGN either give me a copy, or I sue them for making me waste money on a bus ticket to the store.
Erm, you mean BWii, right?

october 26th :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
nintendo's biggest franchise and they wouldnt even give a dogs nuts, they just say hay, europe and australia wouldnt care lets make them have it 2 months later :mad5: pisses me of.

and yeh i doubt bw2 would be out in september because i havent heard anything from it in a while. do you think this game will get a good review, ime gussing high 8's/ low nine's

Yeah it's annoying isn't it, I really want Corruption, but instead I have to wait whilst everyone's talking about it on here!

So in answer to this thread, all we can say is that BWii won't be out 'til next year by the looks of it. I hope it'll get a good review, it looks good from what I've seen, but to be honest I'm not bothered about the review because I know I'll be getting it and deciding myself if it's good or not. It certainly looks good though.

its sept 21 i think. wondering why nothig has been said? its possibly the mot underrated game on the wii so far. i cant wait.

Back