When Is Best Buy Getting Shipments?

CantGetAWii said:
If read the rest of the replies you would of seen that I did call them, ok. Read the whole thing next time, damn!

Try calling again idiot. . .why do you think we magically know when your stores are getting Wii's in??

csiguy4u said:
Try calling again idiot. . .why do you think we magically know when your stores are getting Wii's in??

Because there is hundreds of people that visit these forums and frequently call stores in hopes of getting some information about Wii shipments? ...

troll_by_elarbee134875.jpg

MaXiMiUS said:
Because there is hundreds of people that visit these forums and frequently call stores in hopes of getting some information about Wii shipments? ...

There would have to be a million different threads in that case, one for every city that a Wiichat user is from.

csiguy4u said:
There would have to be a million different threads in that case, one for every city that a Wiichat user is from.

That was pretty random of you. Did you even read what I said?

"there is hundreds of people that visit these forums and frequently call stores in hopes of getting some information about Wii shipments"

What part of that suggests that there would be millions of different threads about ANYTHING? If you arn't even going to read a post, don't bother quoting it.

Ok csiguy4u you are an idiot! I already called them once today and I have called a different store with different information. If you have no useful info don't post. Its not hard to understand.

CantGetAWii said:
Ok csiguy4u you are an idiot! I already called them once today and I have called a different store with different information. If you have no useful info don't post. Its not hard to understand.

If the store doesn't know then don't ****ing bother us. I could tell you that my best buy has some but how does that help you? IT DOESN'T.

csiguy4u said:
If the store doesn't know then don't ****ing bother us. I could tell you that my best buy has some but how does that help you? IT DOESN'T.

First off you can stop making ur font so damn big because its not making you any smarter. Second, again if you don't have useful information dont post in this thread. Also if would help to know if your best buy had wii's in. Then I would go and get one there. Do I have to break everything down for you?

Back