When is best buy going to get some wiis?

Man, there are thousands of Best Buys around the world getting new shipments everyday. If you're talking about the online store...no chance, they're gone in a few hours.

Tip:

On Google, type in Best Buy and the name of your city. A phone # should appear. Call the # and ask when they will be getting Wii's.

ive called about 5 stores. 4 of them said they havent had any in 3 weeks. one of them said they got 3 in last week.

the only thing is I have some best buy cards i need to use.

rumor had it that best buy and circut city had a limitation of them or something like that. i heard it in the rumor mill here in NY. i dont know if it holds water or not.

i got my wii from best buy right before new years (i think like the day before)

TRU is your best bet. if you can get to toys r us try them over anyone else. seriously all my games and accessories have come from them and ive heard they get shipments in every so often.

you should call around to EVERY store that carries video games. i got mine from K-mart of all places. oh and if you do find a store that's getting some, expect to be there as the doors open, because there will be plenty of people out there who are trying to get one just like you that you'll have to beat there. that's what happened with me, this late after launch and there were still like 10 people at k-mart waiting for the Wii when i got there 20 min before opening.

we (best buy) have no idea when we get our wii's in. they ship in on their own trucks via ups, vs the best buy truck that comes twice a week (useually monday and wedensday.) some times we get em real late the night before, sumtimes round 3.pm, it could be any time. at my particular store the most we ever get is 6, every 3 or 4 weeks.

Your best bet is to go to a GameStop.... the game stop my roomate works at they allways have like 20 of em on hand... plus like 15 PS3's too

When the employees stop selling them to all their friends and family first :p

Back