When is Mario Party 8 being released?

gspin2k1

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2007
I've seen on some sites...3/6/07..and on others 10/24/07..anyone know and/or have a good source when it's actually going to be released?
~G

Gamespot actually says June 2nd but thats not a big diff. Secretly I'm thinking they're right. Maybe MP8 is going to be online and you can have like 8 players in one great big Party Game. Plus they could create new boards just for online? That would worth the wait for me. Also to improve and work out the kinks (if there are any) during the delay.

3/5 would be really sweet if it came out that time.
~G

MasterJedi2U said:
Gamespot actually says June 2nd but thats not a big diff. Secretly I'm thinking they're right. Maybe MP8 is going to be online and you can have like 8 players in one great big Party Game. Plus they could create new boards just for online? That would worth the wait for me. Also to improve and work out the kinks (if there are any) during the delay.

Wow, i didnt even think of that as a possibility when i heard it was being delayed from march 5 to summer. that could be really sweet

MasterJedi2U said:
I actually remember Nintendo confirming MP8 won't have online...it'd rock if it did, but I could swear it won't.

its coming out tomorrow!, well its not but thatd be sweet. I have no idea along with everyone else, they're just some dates floating around.

CantGetAWii said:
its coming out tomorrow!, well its not but thatd be sweet. I have no idea along with everyone else, they're just some dates floating around.
Kinda like every other major game being released this year...hmm, what a coincidence.

There are to many dates being said. Just wait for Nintendo do come up with a date... A 2nd date:rolleyes:

Back