When is Mario Party 8 being released?

ssbb_lover said:
Kinda like every other major game being released this year...hmm, what a coincidence.

yeah...it sure is. I guess its also coincidence that they want all their "major games" to be good.

I had this game preordered from best buy. They sent me an email yesterday that the release date got pushed back to April 23rd. not sure if this date is accurate. Have see June 1st elsewhere as the release date.

its bs because it was supose to be released this month then all of the sudden they were all like uhhh mario party isnt complete so you have to wait longer

CantGetAWii said:
yeah...it sure is. I guess its also coincidence that they want all their "major games" to be good.
Sounds like....Nintendo is jipping us off!...Uhh, ya, jk. The games this year for the Wii (I think this is like the 100th time i've put this on this website) are going to be some of the best for all 3 consoles. And that's probably just adventure mode/single player that will beat them, think about the online...

ssbb_lover said:
Sounds like....Nintendo is jipping us off!...Uhh, ya, jk. The games this year for the Wii (I think this is like the 100th time i've put this on this website) are going to be some of the best for all 3 consoles. And that's probably just adventure mode/single player that will beat them, think about the online...

Yeah I know, but im sure some party games will do well also, not just single stuff.

CantGetAWii said:
Yeah I know, but im sure some party games will do well also, not just single stuff.
That's what I meant to say, online/multiplayer. I don't know why I just said online...wasn't thinkin' straight I suppose. :p

ilikecookies said:
I want some mario games out!!! grrr...
Well, I guarantee you won't be disappointed with the titles that are coming out for him this year.

i think its rediculous how many games they have rescheduled. don't freaking give us release dates unless you know you can release them on that date. it just pisses people off when you do that.

callme.nasty said:
i think its rediculous how many games they have rescheduled. don't freaking give us release dates unless you know you can release them on that date. it just pisses people off when you do that.
I hope you're not pointing the finger at Nintendo....EVERY game publisher does that for EVERY console. However, it's not "re-scheduling" per se, it's just being fickle with the release date.

ssbb_lover said:
I hope you're not pointing the finger at Nintendo....EVERY game publisher does that for EVERY console. However, it's not "re-scheduling" per se, it's just being fickle with the release date.

oh i am. i'm not saying that ps3 or xbox doesn't do it, but i don't care. i have a wii, and yes, i'm mad at nintendo.

And why does nintendo.com still say the release date is march 5, 2007? What higher authority is saying that its not coming out tomorrow?

callme.nasty said:
And why does nintendo.com still say the release date is march 5, 2007? What higher authority is saying that its not coming out tomorrow?

God.

Back