when is ps4 coming?

yeah that's right, no ps4 coming ever! not ps5 or 6 either sorry..

yer if bluray and the ps3 flops sony are gonna fold it in. and if there ever is one, give it atleast 7 years haha

i just find it funny how they go on about the power and how many gigaflops and million pixels crap making it too complex for normal people.

in my opinion the ps3 is a gigaflop lol

Last edited:
JoonKimDDS said:
I don't think i will get ps3 but I might be getting ps4.
so...when is it coming?

You again! 5 broken xbox 360's, huh?
You still can't remember whether you own a PS3 or not? You need to STOP LYING AND GET A LIFE!

JoonKimDDS said:
12-31-2006, 10:17 AM

since when is ps3 659.99? I bought my ps3 for $500.

both systems are great. XBOX360 had GOW 1 year after the release date and PS3 will have FF13 or MGS4 1 year after the release date. It's unfair to say xbox360 has great games like GOW and ps3 got none. Their system release date are 1 year different, give ps3 a break!

JoonKimDDS said:
12-23-2006, 08:08 PM

I have both PS3 and xbox360 and all i can say is ps3 have even bigger overheating problem than xbox360.
xbox360 doesn't break easily. I mean I admit that I am a strong man so I can basically break it easily with my 50 pounds dumbell but I am also an intelligent guy who doesn't commit such crime to my $300 xbox360 premium.

JoonKimDDS said:
12-26-2006, 04:26 AM

I have to say my PS3 overheats more than xbox360.

From what I heard Sony plans on not making a new system for like 10-12 years. While Nintendo will need a new system in a couple of years to fight back when the 360 and PS3 go down in price.

JerrodDRagon said:
From what I heard Sony plans on not making a new system for like 10-12 years. While Nintendo will need a new system in a couple of years to fight back when the 360 and PS3 go down in price.
nah wii will just have to drop its price too, but if you think about it, $50 more for a 360, and the 360 is way more bang for your buck :tard:

i heard 2010 is what theyre shooting for. but we all know that means 2015...or never...and if its anything like the ps3 then i hope sony blows up first.

JerrodDRagon said:

more like next year when everyone gets sick of kids games and a laggy remote.

Back