When is the next batch being released in the UK

headshot119

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
Wii Online Code
2819-7274-1287-4895
Hi i'm wondering when the second batch is being released in the UK. I can't find any ino on this anywhere. Thanks in advance.

i dont have any idea in the UK, but my local newspaper said that they wont be availible till March :O

Check out your local Gamestation headshot. They seem very secure on stock :) Whereabouts in the UK are you?

Wrexham Wales. If you don't know where that is it's nere Chester.

And when is the Uk release date for trauma centre second opion all the dates I have are different.

Argos had some, so did Game.

A mate from University walked into Game and just picked one up - lucky! He just went in to see in Zelda was out on the GC yet and decided to get a Wii instead.

So I think they are coming in, just get yourself on a list.

Dats a whole load of BS about March.
Woolworths had stock 3 days ago and it got wiped out in 20minutes.... :'(
Unfortunately i missed it by about 23seconds da till guy sed. BOLLOCKS.
Stores get wiis lyk evry week but for pre orders in particular, cos theres so many pre ordering ppl.
Now as for argos they getw wiis like every 3/4 month.
All depends on the store init

So this march stuff is BS. I'll have to vist my local woolworths they seem to get them regularly.

I think the 'No Wiis until March' is misunderstood. Most stores are using March as a date when you will be able to walk into a store at any time and pick one up.
If this is true then Sony will be in even bigger trouble as March is their release date in the UK.

WuZeMu... I see you're in Southampton. I heard awful rumours about 'Shake Away' closing down! They're not true right?

Most stores online are getting them in daily. Just find all the websites selling Wiis add them to your favourites under 'Wii' or w/e then check all of them every so often. Worked for me :)

The best bet is try Argos stores, John Lewis online and Comet (phone not stores). All those are getting them in regularly its just being in the right place at the right time.

I used the stock checker in argos last Tuesday and found they had none in stock, I then pressed enter on the machine and it told me they had 2 coming in Friday. So I went to the till and reserved one, the same night I got a message to say it was ready to collect (I was shocked as it was earlier than I thought), next morning I had one with Zelda as you save £10 when you buy a game with it.

Just keep checking http://wii.stocknetwork.co.uk/ as well for regular updates

Well I found a thread with a site with all the major UK shop's and sites hat selling wiis it tells you when there in stock ect. All this has been real helpfull

Back