When is Zelda: Twilight Princess coming out?

you could just Google it...
but anyways
Comes out the same day as the Wii, November 19th.
Just a few more days.
and the GC version is it December 8th?
Might want to get someone to clarify the GC release date for ya!

I was too lazy to google it, and santoanderson, don't get all smart on me. Other games are available tomorrow, so I was just wondering.

Blackjack said:
you could just Google it...
but anyways
Comes out the same day as the Wii, November 19th.
Just a few more days.
and the GC version is it December 8th?
Might want to get someone to clarify the GC release date for ya!
Wrong wrong wrong! Ppl, get this once and for all. THE GAMES DON'T COME OUT TILL THE DAY AFTER THE WII'S RELEASE! THE 20th PPL! THE 20th!

ssbb_lover said:
Wrong wrong wrong! Ppl, get this once and for all. THE GAMES DON'T COME OUT TILL THE DAY AFTER THE WII'S RELEASE! THE 20th PPL! THE 20th!

No, you will be able to buy Zelda on launch day.

Best Buy is shipping it before then....you're full of crap SSB....a lot of games come out a couple days before or right on launch. sorry to dissappoint you? :wtf:

Scuba Kid said:
Best Buy is shipping it before then....you're full of crap SSB....a lot of games come out a couple days before or right on launch. sorry to dissappoint you? :wtf:

I get zelda and red steel in the mail tomorrow.

Hey everyone! I'm smart tonight! I sincerely have no idea what the hell Nintendo is doing. I keep reading posts about people's copies of red steel being available for pick up tomorrow. I think a lot of people need to lay off the happy pills.

Santoanderson said:
Hey everyone! I'm smart tonight! I sincerely have no idea what the hell Nintendo is doing. I keep reading posts about people's copies of red steel being available for pick up tomorrow. I think a lot of people need to lay off the happy pills.

No... they're right saying that. Those people pre-ordered their copies months ago, and got lucky enough to receive them earlier.

tuned said:
No... they're right saying that. Those people pre-ordered their copies months ago, and got lucky enough to receive them earlier.

I preordered them on the 10th of November actually, and will be getting them today.

Back