When life was simpler...

Ezekiel86

Chillin in the Mill
Jun 26, 2006
Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in
Wii Online Code
4149-4465-6987-2962
This is just a brainwave I had while browsing here, because, I'm sure there was a time in all of our lives when things seemed simpler...

I started thinking about back in highschool, Year 10, Year 11... a time when things didnt matter, and even though I can't say I was particularly happy at highschool, those days were about the best of times... Year 11 seemed so simple in retrospect... Especially back in highschool, everything is so orderly, I know you get treated like a kid (but let's face it, even though we'll never admit it we know inside how childish we were there).

Once highschool finished things seemed so much more complicated... I had to work out what I was going to do with myself and whatnot... If I wanted to work or continue studying etc... Sorry, I know I've waffled on a bit here... but I think I've made my point.

Has anyone ever contemplated this? Has anyone yearned for another chance for a simpler time? Life just seems too hard sometimes

We have made life hard, look at animals, they do what ever they want all there life, yet we have made goverments, religion, currency, we made life to complicated for our selfs.

Too right, I only started college in September and I allready have to start thinking about what Uni I have to go to.. I mean this time last year I was revising for GCSE's, not I need to plan what University I'm going to..

i have thought about that, and even though im not really in a part in my life where its hard and complicated, i know how you feel. you just gotta suck it up and realize that you have to go on...

surfinrach90 said:
Too right, I only started college in September and I allready have to start thinking about what Uni I have to go to.. I mean this time last year I was revising for GCSE's, not I need to plan what University I'm going to..
don't worry about uni, the best days of your lifes are deffinatly there :p

<<wants to go back to the age of the samurai (about 1600)
That was a simpler time

Ezekiel86 said:
This is just a brainwave I had while browsing here, because, I'm sure there was a time in all of our lives when things seemed simpler...

I started thinking about back in highschool, Year 10, Year 11... a time when things didnt matter, and even though I can't say I was particularly happy at highschool, those days were about the best of times... Year 11 seemed so simple in retrospect... Especially back in highschool, everything is so orderly, I know you get treated like a kid (but let's face it, even though we'll never admit it we know inside how childish we were there).

Once highschool finished things seemed so much more complicated... I had to work out what I was going to do with myself and whatnot... If I wanted to work or continue studying etc... Sorry, I know I've waffled on a bit here... but I think I've made my point.

Has anyone ever contemplated this? Has anyone yearned for another chance for a simpler time? Life just seems too hard sometimes

Agreed, though I try my best not to think about this kinda stupid thing, I normally do. And dude you seem really down/depressed in your thread :( PM me if you evar need a chat :) But I'm in year 11, and I wouldn't say that its so simple... maybe the worse is still to come.

Back