When ssbb comes out..

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
When ssbb comes out and once the Online play does too. I challenge you to a match lol...... I cant wait for online play for ssbb!

Its going to be insane SSBB Online.. That will be the biggest game played online...

Mario kart?!?!?!?!?! double dash?? or are they making a mario kart for wii?!?!?!?

the games from b64, nes,snes are those games going to be online play??

Sigh, everyone forgets about Strikers Charged... the first game to touch the internet from the Wii.

I never played the original, but I'll bet that it has more replay value than most sports games, at least.

Wiitime said:
the games from b64, nes,snes are those games going to be online play??

I doubt they'd go back and modify old games to include new content.

However, with an emulator, you can emulate a second person as if they were in the same room with you, but their actions actually get piped over a connection. So, I think something like this could be a possibility. If not, you always have an emulator to fall back on.

I'm getting strikers charged... Is that game going to be online?? WHat do you mean touch the internet?

Found the answer

Improving on the Best Multiplayer Sports Game: Mario Strikers Charged will not only feature an action-packed multiplayer mode but also will support online play, which allows players to take part in tournaments with others.

But it wont be the first to touch the internet. When the online play comes out ssbb will be out so those game can be played online.

Wiitime said:
Found the answer

Improving on the Best Multiplayer Sports Game: Mario Strikers Charged will not only feature an action-packed multiplayer mode but also will support online play, which allows players to take part in tournaments with others.

But it wont be the first to touch the internet. When the online play comes out ssbb will be out so those game can be played online.

Strikers is coming out before SSBB will even be finished.

Edit: US will probably see a release date in January, with Europe and Japan getting it in late December.

Sounds good.. Kirby Vs Kirby ( Kirby is my SSB character too)

Back