When they say Elebits has multiplayer what type do they mean?

MyGunJammed

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2006
I keep reading reviews that Elebits has multiplayer modes but do they mean that multiple players can play on the same Wii console at the same time?

Or

Does that mean that the game will play over an Internet connection between 2 or more players with different wii consoles in different locations?

It is not online multiplayer. What you can do with the WiiConnect24 connection is make your own maps and send them to other people so you unending replay value because you can always receive or make new levels.

the_peripheral said:
It is not online multiplayer. What you can do with the WiiConnect24 connection is make your own maps and send them to other people so you unending replay value because you can always receive or make new levels.

Well said, I personally can't wait to try the maps my wii friends make, I hope they make some clever ones, as I hope to do it too. The replay value should last as long as there are people who are making maps. thats why I created a thread specifically for Elebits so people can trade their codes there. I'd love to see a sub community popup on Wiichat for elebits.

xbandaidx said:
Well said, I personally can't wait to try the maps my wii friends make, I hope they make some clever ones, as I hope to do it too. The replay value should last as long as there are people who are making maps. thats why I created a thread specifically for Elebits so people can trade their codes there. I'd love to see a sub community popup on Wiichat for elebits.

Same here. And I hope to make some very entertainingly challenging levels to share with people, as well.

For a game like this, they definitely need a sub-forum. Somebody needs to talk to them about that.

asdfghjkl said:
i wish multiplayer was getting a car or an item and whack someone with it.

I wish that people didn't make posts as dumb as the one you did.

Is there a 2-player co-op mode or only vs's modes?

And is the nunchunk required for multi-player?

I think the multiplayer is a sort of co-op-vs-mode hybrid. You play together, trying to get all the Elebits as a common goal, but I think whoever gets the most wins....so it's more like a vs mode. But there's definitely not a seperate co-op mode, if that helps.

And yes, the nunchuck is required, from what I've read.

the_peripheral said:
I wish that people didn't make posts as dumb as the one you did.
Hey! you dont have to be fierce, plus it could be like a battle mode, they put battle in mario cart. So it's not so bad. Plus if it is, give reasons, instead of just calling me dumb.

Back