When to go and beat the game?

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
so i have 64 stars now, definitely enough to go to where i need to go and beat the game, but should i do it? or should i try and go for a lot more before actually doing the last galaxy to save peach? or should i beat it now then go for the rest?

Go to Bowser's place and challenge him, then when when you beat the game, go ahead and try to collect the rest of the stars (120)

highroller said:
Go to Bowser's place and challenge him, then when when you beat the game, go ahead and try to collect the rest of the stars (120)
mario.jpg

I agree with him!:cornut:

Yeah, defeating Bowser is a good fun battle.
Collecting the stars later gives you more to look forward to.

Im doing it the other way, collecting all of the 120 stars then going to beat Bowser. A lot of people say that the final Bowser level is the best in the game so i thought i would save it for last. Im up to 98 stars now. :thumbsup:

raisinghelen said:
Im doing it the other way, collecting all of the 120 stars then going to beat Bowser. A lot of people say that the final Bowser level is the best in the game so i thought i would save it for last. Im up to 98 stars now. :thumbsup:

The final level with Bowser is hard at first, but after many tries you get to understand it and then is easier. The fight with Bowser is so cool!!

The final is rewarding, nice ending, but not going to say it here..

Back