when where and how

unggoy

wii like wii
Jan 11, 2007
Orlando FL
everyone!

when, where, and how did you get your wii?

Ill start...

I got 4 days ago, at ebGames orlando, and I traded in my 20 gig ps3 for a pretty sweet deal

Day after christmas, eb games san diego (horton plaza mall), i walked in 40 minutes after they recieved a new shipment and asked if they had any in stock and to my suprise they said yes so i bought it.....

I stole mine from some homeless dude! :yesnod:

But i got mine on Christmas morning as a present..
When:So i received it at 10:30 a.m.
Where:I got it from a box.
How:My brother stood in line for 8 hours (very cold)

I got mine on November 24. Went to Best Buy at 7:45 AM and got in line....I was number 35 in line and the store had 40 Wiis. At 10:15 AM, I was a happy man.

got mine december 16th from toys r us on december the 16th. well my friend got it for me. we both ordered one from play.com in september and it wasn't going to come too soon so he went to toys r us and got one, waited in line for 16 hours and at 7am he rang me up and asked me if wanted one. i said yes, went round and paid him a bunch of fifties for it (had to get £290 bundle!)

Got mine on november 17 9:00 am.
Was sitting at home, and it arrived by fedex.
Have some good connections :)

got mine the day of release at 12 am at walmart. we had been calling all the walmarts here since 5pm the night before and they were all full of people waiting except this one who only had like 4 people. so we hauled and got up there at like 7 and waited 5 hours till 12. there were only 20 of them. came home and jammed on it till like 8 am that morning..

I had been calling all over the place, and everyone said they were out of stock. After standing in line a few times, and realizing the shipment didn't come in, and being extremely mad, I called one more time about the next day's shipments. I called Gamestop, and it turns out that they got in 3 Wiis in a truck that wasn't supposed to come in for 2 days, and wasn't supposed to have any Wiis in it. I called, and they were kind enough to hold the very last one for me until I went and got it.

Ordered it at the end of November from Amazon. Stayed up late for two hours constantly refreshing the screen (someone on the Amazon Wii forum said they had some in stock periodically) and it popped up as "Add To Cart" so I did. $249.99 with no tax or shipping. :yesnod:

Back