When Will Brawl REALLY be Released?

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
So the general consensus on SmashBoards is that Brawl will not be released on February 10th. February 10th is a random date and is a SUNDAY. Many smashers believe that Nintendo will make a slight delay (shown in MP3, which was delayed from the 20th of August to the 27th), yet some are even speculating that it will be delayed until December 3rd 2008.

When WILL we get to Brawl?

I just hope Nintendo is prepared for the wrath that would be visited upon them if they pushed it back to December 2008.

i really hope it stays FEB 10, no later.i think sakurai knows that moving the release date farther he made many smash fans upset,me included. so i hope that this is obvious and they wont push it back anymore.key word: i hope.

It's going to be Feb. 10. It just so happens that Nintendo also released the most successful DS game on a sunday in Pokemon and they also released the Wii itself on a Sunday. It'll be Feb. 10.

i really hope it stays FEB 10, no later.i think sakurai knows that moving the release date farther he made many smash fans upset,me included. so i hope that this is obvious and they wont push it back anymore.key word: i hope.

:wtf: uhhh i have no idea how it posted it again.... thats odd.Im pretty sure i didnt type or copy my first post and repost it. strange>.> :scared: <.<

if it is delayed again if won't be for long because Japan have been promised the release date of January 10th

i dont know, but i can assure you in will be a weekday, possibly a tuesday....hmm

Guitar1969 said:
Will it really get you that upset?
It's just a game . . . .
JUST A GAME!!!!????

SSBB is not just A GAME but a lifestyle.

Back