when will the wiijacket come?

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
i live in onatrio canada and ive still havent got the wii jacket. i brought this up because i realised that some people have got their wiijackets already.
my status at nintendo.com is: Order is being processed by UPS fulfillment.

how long do you think it will take to get shipped.

Last edited:
thas said:
i live in onatrio canadaand ive still havent got the wii jacket. i brought this up because i realised that some people have got their wiijackets already.
my status at nintendo.com is: Order is being processed by UPS fulfillment.

how long do you think it will take to get shipped.

When did you order it?

i ordered on the second day. why does that really matter a lot?

im in uk weve not got ours yet, (well i dont) and im ordered on day they were announced

its not fair everyone in USA is getting one.:mad5:

I also live in Ontario and ordered 4 quite late.
Well later than most.

I say Christmas at the latest.
I think thats a safe guess :lol:

why is it taking so long, do they not have enough supply or something.

thas said:

heres some candy. chew it!
they prolly got the cheapest delivery right now.

thas said:

...? They only started shipping them out 3 days ago, and you're proclaiming that it's taking them "so long"?

There are 10million Wiis out there that are in peoples' homes, and every single one of those that are hooked up to the internet got a notice that Nintendo was giving out free stuff. On top of that, nearly everyone who has placed an order, ordered four, whether they have four remotes or not. Be reasonable, it's expected that there's a lot of information to process, not to mention the time it'll take to move something close to 10 million units.

They even told you in the confirmation email, that due to high volumes of orders, your shipment may take a little while. So chill out and be patient, because I'm predicting that several are only going to complain about the way it looks when it finally arrives, anyway.

give it time

I am from Ohio and have not received either the headquarters are in Washington kinda far from me plus they were millions of orders that happened at once give it time people who ordered earlier and live close to Washington will get theirs first

ok ok ill wait patiently. ill play metroid while i wait.

schbven007 said:
I am from Ohio and have not received either the headquarters are in Washington kinda far from me plus they were millions of orders that happened at once give it time people who ordered earlier and live close to Washington will get theirs first

what about people in canada. the canadian headquartors for nintendo of canada is in british columbia in vancouver. the population over there is not so high. the population in vancouver is 598,000. i dought much people are getting their orders there.

Helloo, people, read the quotes from Nintendo's own site:

"Please note, we will begin shipping Wii Remote Jackets on October 15th, 2007. Once your Wii Remote Jacket has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email from Nintendo. After that point, it may still take another 5 to 10 days for delivery depending on your location. Please do not contact Nintendo regarding your Wii Remote Jacket order until after that time period has passed."

thas said:
i ordered on the second day. why does that really matter a lot?

Okay, so.. I guess you shouldn't ask me then. xD
>_> I thought it had to do with the delivery
It takes time for it to get to your houseeeee.. yah knows?
o_O. Okay, yeah. Maybe I'm not the greatest person to talk
about these stuff. Lmao! ..and I agree with 'wiisawesome'

Back