when would be a good time to get to best buy11/19

thewii

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
:cool: :shocked: :O :wtf: :scared: i was planning to get there at 7:00 but im afraid of not getting a wii! so when are you planning to get up and get in line?:mad5: :crazy: :smilewinkgrin: :aureola: :ciappa:

also i cant camp out so... and my dad wont get up at 3 am ... lol

thewii said:
:cool: :shocked: :O :wtf: :scared: i was planning to get there at 7:00 but im afraid of not getting a wii! so when are you planning to get up and get in line?:mad5: :crazy: :smilewinkgrin: :aureola: :ciappa:
I predordered the Wii from GAME in Truro, and they're having this whole cosplay thing and opening the store at midnight. Not sure if I could manage it (since I rely on buses and there certainly won't be any after midnight). I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on a Wii (Thank you student loan!), I hope that I'll bew able to sort something out for the midnight camp-out for the Wii. Would like to dress up like a Nintendo character, but I'm very busy and don't really know who I could go as...

I also want to know whats up with best buy. Are they opening at 12 midnight, or 11 before lunch? its a sunday, so unless they are doing something special...

I am willing ot camp out, but how do you camp out on a midnight launch? anyone have any ideas about best buy?

I am going to get twilight princess. Twilight Princess is going to be the best game ever. That is why I am buying only one game.

http://www.gamingnexus.com/Default.aspx?Section=FullNews&I=2701

I found this. Some best buy's might open at midnight, or at 9 in the morning... i guess i can live with that. show up at 5 or 6, bring my portible dvd player and watch some movies or something. I Sadly i dont know how long that palyers battery lasts, but eh?

well whenever your best buy is open camp at least 4 hours before, at the door. I got to eb 2 hours before pre order, and was 19 on list of 10 preorders. ug.

Zaine06, thats what im doing. its the only game that looks any good. Red steel looks good, but dono, the graphics just dont do it for me. Dragon quest looks neet, but i will wait untill i beat zelda. I hear its a 70-90 hour game.

Last edited:
Back