When you get a new system , Your reaction?

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
Hello guys, I remember the day when i got my DS[Nov 21st, 2004{ReleaseDate}]
Now, I was really surprised to find out that the preorders were still going at EBgames 2 weeks later ._.! so i preordered. Now im not quite sure how many preorders there were there. Anywho on the Nov 21st, i picked up my DS at EVgames and then i looked at the box with surprise [I mean who wouldn't be, I was really surprised that it was in my hands the very moment!] I opened up and started to play[With recharger on] It was the greatest experience yet! [Soon it will be the wii xD] Now i love smelling new electronics and yea well i was sniffing my DS XD . I wa splaying metroid prime demo[It was the only game i had] Wow, Touch screen was great! I had my username typed in my special message thingy and everythign done! The Greatest day ever [ And now its going to happen all over again with the wii!]

Now what was your experience with a new system you purchased!? Or how will it be when you get/will get a wii!?

:lol: nice story :) Whenever I get my consoles (I've never got one on launch day or near launch day til now :() I literally go mad :) :lol: for e.g my DS i got for last Christmas, and I had aloada other presents, and I usally unwrap em all, then play/whatever with what I got, but when I got to my DS, I had to play it straight away :p

I got my Ds in march (the Uk launch date) and screamed in horror. For it was pink. Despite me ordering a normal silver DS, i had a pink one, or so it seemed. Five seconds later i realised that it was an odd pinky wrapping thing to protect it. I was also slightly disappointed because my Mario 64 and Warioware games had not yet arived via post (but they came the next day) so i basically just played the demo, and the GBA's Advance wars. The next day i played the arse of Mario and also bought Polarium the day after that! :yesnod:

I think the friday i get my wii will be a sort of sprint home, collapse in front of the back door, and hope that its there. If its late in the post then i will depressedly spend my time on here, passing away the hours.

Good times.

I can never remember my reactions cause im always too busy shittin' myself

When I got the DS Lite, that was like 3 moths ago, I couldnt beleave it, and I played it ALL the day, without doing any homework.

When I picked up my PSP and my DS, allways on the car ride home I opened it. It's just way to hard to stare at the box for 15 minutes untill I get home. I love the packaging, and when you take it out, it's in a plastic slip, and it just slides out and looks so SHINY! I can't wait untill the Wii comes out, and I open that box and out slides a Wii. :D

I pee my pants , lol j/k
But I have to wait a whole another year to get the Wii probably :(

its almost like sex,lol some of us who know whats that like. I remember my dismay when I waited 14 hours for my ps2 ,got it home....it didnt work. Talk about rage...Yup its a surreal experience. New systems are special, I am old school so I will be hype on the VC side of it, but Zelda as a launch game is the best thing big N could have done. Although madden is gonna be sweet.

I love and prosper for the fact of un-boxing the system, and I always feel around the system before putting it anywhere, and my favorite part is unwrapping the plastic coverings of the systems. I LOVE IT!

Plus, I actually sniff the system and stuff, I cant help it! I love the smell of new electronics!

Back