When you get a new system , Your reaction?

when i got my gamecube..well i guess i was depress ( Not Because it sucked because i was playing with ssbm) but because i still thought i was dreaming and i was going to wake up...and im pretty sure the same thing will happen with the nintendo wii

Jenova said:
When I picked up my PSP and my DS, allways on the car ride home I opened it. It's just way to hard to stare at the box for 15 minutes untill I get home. I love the packaging, and when you take it out, it's in a plastic slip, and it just slides out and looks so SHINY! I can't wait untill the Wii comes out, and I open that box and out slides a Wii. :D
>.> Try getting your Wii and having to wait a WHOLE HOUR to get back home. >.<

I_WANT_WII said:
I think I'm gonna end up like the N64 kid when I get mine. :lol:
Bwaha! Nice! xD
I know how you feel, too. I'm so keeping the box and stuff. >.>

Last edited:
thats why you put a tv with a power converter in your car so you can play it on the way home lol jk i'm ordering mine online so no ride home for me i just have to wait for the mail man :)

Anyways first console i got brand new was my Nintendo DS Lite( i got all my other stuff used) It came to me in a nice box i had to wait a bit cus even though i pre-ordered they ran out wtf? anyways i got that thing and omg it was like heaven soo much better then my old ds that broke 2 times lol haven't had any problems with my new ds i got exta protection for it so there wouldn't be another sprite incident.

When i get my Wii I am ditching school and staying home from work :) heck yeh!

Last edited:
id say same reaction when i got my n64, my gamecube, and my ds lite.... i buy it, i feel excited, i stare at the box on the way home, i get home, almost scared to damage the beautiful beautiful unharmed, but alas. i must open it. I cut the tape sealing the box, undo its hinges, slide out the foam with the system, take the plastic lining out over the actual system, smell it :D, and plug it in, from there man, its history :) two weeks, and its the same thing with the wii, ive never been so excited for a system

What I allways do
Open box
read manual (am i the onlyone that dose this)
install
play untill i fall asleep

ya dude, tons of the time when i buy a new zelda game, i buy it, go poop, even if i dont have to, and just read the manual while i poop, then i play the game, no joke, its the best time to read videa game stuff lol

This is actually going to be the first system i will ever get on its launch day. i got my psp maybe a couple months after its launch. but yeah its gonna be crazy. this forum is gonna be filled will *The Official Opening Of The Wii Box* threads..its gonna be awesome..whoo 2 weeks

Mario Famous said:
My reaction in verbatum "Oh hell yeah, I've always wanted this" *sniffs the box to enjoy the new system smell*

Speaking of smelling, who doesnt love the first smell when you open up a game case you have just bought. Delightful!

Back