Where are all the decent titles?

T3kNi9e said:
How can you say PS3 and 360 lineup looks like crap yet you think CoD5 and Rainbow Six Vegas coming to the Wii is great...

R6V is already on 360/PS3 and CoD5 is gonna be on those too.

MGS4 and Gran Turismo 5 is not good? Too Human, Fable 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, and Gears 2 not good?

No one even knows anything about Sadness except its a Survival Horror in black and white that COULD come out in the end of this year (extremely unlikely) and they dont even have a damn publisher yet.

Wii has SSBB and MK coming, if you don't lose those games then Wii has nothing to offer you right now. Any other game already announced for Wii this year is mediocre trash. Even CoD5 will be medicore on the 360/PS3 and it will only be worse on the Wii.

true, itll be like cod3 all over if they dont add some new features.

ally_uk said:
Call of duty 5 is going to be on wii? are you serious? Control wise it'll kick ass but graphics wise it will suck majorly!

I'll probs end up getting PS3 to satify my hardcore gaming needs I am 23 years old btw and kinda getting tired of playing games like mario kart and mario party and mario shopping and mario does dallas lol

I'l keep the wii probs get a PS3 with Assasins Creed, Drakes Fortune and COD4 to start off with.

Too bad COD5 will be a WWII game.

When the %&#$ will developers learn that the WWII horse has been beaten beyond recognition. They're just beating on the cracked skeleton of that horse by now. Geez!

T3kNi9e said:
Wii has SSBB and MK coming, if you don't lose those games then Wii has nothing to offer you right now. Any other game already announced for Wii this year is mediocre trash. Even CoD5 will be medicore on the 360/PS3 and it will only be worse on the Wii.

theres more than that ffs

Damn, I keep noticing typos in my posts after people quote them.

Anyway, what more is there? Disaster: Day of Crisis? As the english would say... that game looks RUBBISH. Alone in the Dark? God that also looks like trash... Even on the 360/PS3 no one cares about that crap.

Star Wars Force Unleashed maybe the only game that possibly could be good on the Wii outside of SSBB and MK. But even still, im not getting it because I dont like adventure games because once you play it its over. The only adventure games I like are the Zelda games.

March:

Bully
No More Heroes
PES
Man Hunt 2

April:

Mario Kart

May:

SSBB
Alone In The Dark

June:

Disaster : Day Of Crisis

September:

Star Wars : The Force Unleashed
Ghostbusters

Marc said:
March:

Bully - Mediocre
No More Heroes - Mediocre
PES - Mediocre (Its a damn sports game)
Man Hunt 2 - Horrible

April:

Mario Kart - Great Game

May:

SSBB - Great Game
Alone In The Dark - Mediocre

June:

Disaster : Day Of Crisis - Mediocre, this game looks stupid

September:

Star Wars : The Force Unleashed - Good Game
Ghostbusters - Wtf?

Yea...

ally_uk said:
Call of duty 5 is going to be on wii? are you serious? Control wise it'll kick ass but graphics wise it will suck majorly!

I'll probs end up getting PS3 to satify my hardcore gaming needs I am 23 years old btw and kinda getting tired of playing games like mario kart and mario party and mario shopping and mario does dallas lol

I'l keep the wii probs get a PS3 with Assasins Creed, Drakes Fortune and COD4 to start off with.

Your too funny man. You say the wii never gets good games, then you find out its getting one and you say the graphics will suck. That to me means you wont be happy either way, which means you should just get rid of your Wii ( you can send it to me btw). At any rate please stop making posts like this, I dont go to a ps3 forum and ask why they dont have cool games like mario and threaten to sell my ps3.

csnake said:
Your too funny man. You say the wii never gets good games, then you find out its getting one and you say the graphics will suck. That to me means you wont be happy either way, which means you should just get rid of your Wii ( you can send it to me btw). At any rate please stop making posts like this, I dont go to a ps3 forum and ask why they dont have cool games like mario and threaten to sell my ps3.

The Wii CoD5 will have bad graphics...

Though to me thats not the reason not to get it on Wii. The reason I wouldn't get it on the Wii is because the online is sure to be better on PS3/360

ally_uk said:
It's all well that Nintendo are getting on top of things again but they seriously need to stop bringing out casual crap and stop milking there franchises and give us something fresh!

A PS3 is on the cards it seems!
I find games like Zack & Wiki and Trauma Center pretty fresh because they are different to all the stuff on other consoles. A lot of stuff on PS3/360 seems to be like the same old game with new graphics, which isn't very fresh really.

You complain about Nintendo milking their franchises yet the best games coming out on PS3 are mostly sequels too, such as GT5, MGS4, GTA4 etc.

Buy a PS3 if playing Assassins Creed floats your boat, at least it will give you more gaming options.

The grass always looks greener on the other side though..

There's also a Brothers in Arms game coming out in June called Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30. Should hopefully be decent.

raisinghelen said:
I find games like Zack & Wiki and Trauma Center pretty fresh because they are different to all the stuff on other consoles. A lot of stuff on PS3/360 seems to be like the same old game with new graphics, which isn't very fresh really.

You complain about Nintendo milking their franchises yet the best games coming out on PS3 are mostly sequels too, such as GT5, MGS4, GTA4 etc.

Buy a PS3 if playing Assassins Creed floats your boat, at least it will give you more gaming options.

The grass always looks greener on the other side though..

You have a double standard there.

You just criticize PS3/360 for being the "same old game with new graphics" yet you admit Nintendo is basically the same thing.

Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Metroid Prime, Super Mario

Same games, different graphics with a few tweaks. Except in Metroid Prime's case, all 3 games have almost exactly the same graphics.

You can't criticize PS3/360 for doing something Nintendo and all gaming platforms do. All you can do is pick out the ones with the most originality.

call of duty 5 sucks

back to WW11
i aint touching that crap

for television show and video it seems to be on the same track. before the summer we get a few good games with replay value. for some reason we always have a summer drought and then in the fall/autumn a bunch of games get revealed. That applies to all systems. If you havent noticed by now, the wii is a system that gets a lot of its games at the end of each year. developers abviously dont have complete faith in the wii yet so if they want to make a good game that will sell they have to release it during the end of the year.

Back