Where are you getting No More Heroes?

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
well ive been looking around for which stores are going to sell it and i couldnt find any. i know it comes out in 2 days or so, i would think that there would be some sort of ad by now. i have no idea what store is selling no more heroes. any help? BTW i live in the GTA.

Well, I plan on going to my local Wal-Mart and just picking it up Wednesday. I'm pretty sure stores will have the game in stock. I just think they aren't advertising it very well. I'm sure whatever store you usually purchase from will have the game.

I'm planning to either go to walmart or gamestop on wensday and pick up no more heros and endless ocean and /or no more heros and boxing game. how is showtime boxxing, or victory boxing ne1 playing any ne of those?

or whats a good bowling game out there?

castlezelda said:
I'm planning to either go to walmart or gamestop on wensday and pick up no more heros and endless ocean and /or no more heros and boxing game. how is showtime boxxing, or victory boxing ne1 playing any ne of those?

or whats a good bowling game out there?

AVOID ANYTHING MADE BY DSI.

I am going to Best Buy on Tuesday to pick it up.
Got Galaxy on release there as well.

I'm hoping that my local Blockbuster/GameRush gets it in. They didn't have any listed as coming in but they sometimes get things without it being on their shipping list. I have credit there I'd like to use.

Back