Where can I buy Wii in Melboune Tomorrow?

-sigh- anyone here know any store that will restock Wii or already have Wiis in there store now in Melbourne, Aus?

I don't think anyone is here now:( also I want a store that has Wii in it or will restock tomoz in Melbourne, aus! thx

When I was looking they were all sold out everywhere. I got mine on the 30th and I was lucky because I went to such a small target. Think of all the little shops because all the major shops are sold out.

wow cool and gratz but still I wish I had one:(:(

man I should have really got the Wii earlier:(:(:(

I hope next week wii coz I feel like I REALLY WANT IT!.....and I do....I pre-orded and I can't wait.....seriously............hycft tm ydrfhycnd

remember I want a store in Melbourne, Australia thx....not America just Melbourne Aus:)

I pre-orded Wii and I can't wait ^^...seriously I'm getting mad that I don't have it GRRRRRR......I also checked a couple shops and they had the Wii....box and it said 'Display Only' and I lifted it up....and nothing was in it coz it was light as ummmm me....but still GRRRRR well atleast I got some shoes and clothes and ****....I'm not goin to Melbourne in like a week so I feel a BIT better :p

Back